Samsung A33 5G is one of the modern phones that topped most of Samsung’s phones, which enjoyed its extraordinary capabilities, and the Galaxy A33 5G, Samsung’s phone, has maintained strong competition for the South Korean giant phones at the top of the mid-range in 2022 in the Egyptian market. Samsung A33 5G was the second best phone in the mid-range phone market in Egypt, priced at EGP 10,000, in 2022. This came after a vote in which 7,639 people chose Redmi Note 11S, Galaxy A33 5G and Realme 10, respectively, to be the best phones in the mid-range segment in 2022. This is according to the annual statistics following a poll to find out the opinions of the site’s followers for the best mobiles during 2022 in the markets, which lasted from December 21 to 28 of the same month, and 80,000 people participated in this referendum.
Find out the price of the Samsung Galaxy A33 5G mobile
Samsung announced its new phone Samsung Galaxy A33 5G in the middle class to be a remarkable development of the previous version of the Samsung Galaxy A32 and Samsung worked to provide good specifications in its new phone Samsung A33 5g, most notably the use of the new Exynos 1280 octa-core to pay attention to the battery capacity of 5000 mAh to withstand to work for a longer period Let’s get to know the rest of the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A33 and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages below.
Samsung A33 5G Price
The Samsung Galaxy A33 5G comes in the Egyptian market via a 128GB version with 8GB RAM, priced at 9500EGP.
Samsung Galaxy A33 5G Price
- In Egypt for the 128 GB version with 8 GB RAM at a price of about 10900 EGP.
- In Saudi Arabia, the version is 128GB with 6GB RAM at a price of about 1100 riyals.
- In the UAE for the 128GB version with 6GB RAM at a price of about 900 dirhams. The version has 128GB with 8GB RAM at a price of about 1050 dirhams.
Samsung A33 5G Installment Plan in Egypt
|Installment Plan||Monthly Installment||sum|
|12 months||1,171.74 EGP||14,060.89 EGP|
|18 months||810.08 EGP||14,581.48 EGP|
|24 months||636.69 EGP||15,280.56 EGP|
|36 months||448.42 EGP||16,143.25 EGP|
Samsung A33 5G Mobile Camera
- The Samsung Galaxy A33 5G supports a 13MP front camera with an F/2.2 lens slot.
- As for the rear camera, it comes quad, where the first camera is 48 megapixels with an F/1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera and supports optical stabilizer.
- The second camera comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F/2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography.
- As for the third camera, it comes with a 5-megapixel camera with an F/2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for macro photography, and finally the fourth camera, and it comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F/2.4 lens slot, which is the isolation camera with a single LED flash.
- The Samsung Galaxy A33 5G also supports shooting 4K videos with a resolution of 2160p at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and supports FHD quality photography with a resolution of 1080p at a capture rate of 30 and 120 frames per second, with a remarkable development in cameras in night photography, and even through artificial intelligence it is possible to scan elements of images through the Object Eraser with the Fun Mode to make images suitable for social networking sites.
Samsung A33 5G Mobile Specifications
- The Samsung Galaxy A33 5G phone comes with a powerful 5000 mAh battery, with a Super AMOLED FHD + screen, which supports 90Hz in the form of a notche, and the screen is water and dust resistant, and the phone supports a powerful processor that supports 5G services.
- Supports NFC.
- Supports two Nano Sim SIM cards.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G.
- The phone comes with dimensions of 159.7x74x8.1 mm with a weight of 186 grams.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the phone come from all plastic.
- The phone supports water and dust resistance via IP67 up to a meter for 30 minutes.
- The screen comes in the form of a notch in the middle of the screen and comes from the Super AMOLED type and comes with an area of 6.4 inches with a quality of 1080×2400 pixels at a pixel density of 411 pixels per inch with screen support for a frequency of 90 Hz in addition to the presence of a protection layer of the Corning Gorilla Glass type fifth generation.
- It comes with 128GB of solid memory with 8GB of RAM.
– It also supports the possibility of increasing storage space through a memory card and is installed instead of the second chip.
- Performance The phone comes with an Exynos 1280 processor with 5-nano technology with a Mali-G68 graphics processor, which is the latest processor that Samsung has produced during the current period, and it is the same processor used in the most expensive phone Samsung Galaxy A53 5G.
- The phone comes with stereo sound.
- Wi-Fi comes in a/b/g/n/ac frequencies and also supports dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.1 in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation and supports other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- Security and protection means supported by the phone: Supports the fingerprint sensor and comes integrated into the screen and supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- The phone supports most of the accelerometer, compass, gyroscope and proximity sensors that work via software.
- The USB port comes from Type C with support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with a charging power of 25 watts.
- The phone comes with Android 12 with Samsung’s One UI 4.1 interface.
- The phone is available in white, black, blue and pink.
Disadvantages of the Samsung A33 5G
- The 3.5mm jack for earphones is not supported.
- We hoped that the screen would come in the form of a hole like the A53 at least.
- The charger head is not included in the phone case and you will need to buy it separately, as there is no case or screen in the mobile case.
- The bottom edge is still remarkably large and has not been worked to make it better.
- The Axnos processor is not the best in heavy tasks but is suitable for normal daily use.
Features of the Samsung A33 5G mobile
- Supports 5G.
- Excellent battery is enough to work for a long time during the day.
- Certified splash-resistant design.
- A distinctive FHD+ Super AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate support.
- The rear camera supports OIS optical stabilizer. It also supports 4K video shooting