Realme 11 Pro 5G announced its new Realme 11 Pro phone, the second phone of the new Realme 11 Pro series, where the series includes three phones Realme 11, Realme 11 Pro and Realme 11 Pro Plus. The latest version of realme comes with great specifications, as realme 11 pro 5G comes with a curved AMOLED hole screen with an area of 6.7 inches with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, and it also comes with a 100-megapixel main rear camera, and through our Egyapp website, the best technical news site, you can learn about the full specifications of the realme 11 Pro 5G phone, with the presentation of its most prominent advantages and disadvantages below.
Realme 11 Pro Specifications
The realme 11 Pro 5G phone is the latest mid-range mobile from realme and features great specifications that make it a strong competitor, as it comes with a 6.7-inch curved AMOLED screen with FHD+ resolution with a refresh rate of 120 Hz and supports HDR10+ with a MediaTek Dimensity 7050 processor with attention to photography, as the rear camera comes with a primary camera with a resolution of up to 200 megapixels to get high-quality images with a charging speed of 100 watts. The following is a full presentation of the most important full specifications of the Realme 11 Pro 5G phone, what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and whether it is worth buying or not as follows.
- Display: 6.7 inch – 120 Hz – AMOLED
- Memory: 256 or 512 GB
- RAM: 8 or 12GB
- Camera: 100 + 2 MP
- Processor: Mediatek Dimensity 7050
- Battery: 5000mAh – 67W
Realme 11 Pro 5G 12GB 512GB Black
- The phone supports NFC.
- The realme 11 Pro 5G comes with dimensions of 161.6×73.9×8.7 mm with an estimated weight of 191 grams for the leather version.
- The phone comes with dimensions of 161.6×73.9×8.2 mm with an estimated weight of 185 grams for the plastic version.
- The realme 11 Pro 5G supports two 5G SIM cards of the Nano Sim type.
- The AMOLED screen comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the screen with a size of 6.43 inches with a resolution of 1080 × 2400 pixels and FHD+ quality with a pixel density of 394 pixels
- per inch with brightness of up to 950 nits and a refresh rate of 120 Hz with screen support for HDR10+.
- The realme 11 Pro 5G is available in more than one version. It comes with a storage space of 128 GB or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB or 512 GB with 12 GB RAM.
- The realme 11 pro 5G does not support the ability to increase storage space by installing a memory card.
- The phone works with an octa-core processor from Mediatek of the Dimensity 7050 type with 6 nano technology with a graphics processor of the Mali-G68 type, the same processor found in the Realme 10 Pro Plus and the Realme 11 Pro Plus.
- The realme 11 Pro 5G supports the additional microphone to isolate noise and noise while using the phone in general, whether in talking, recording or photographing.
- The realme 11 Pro 5G phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160p at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and supports FHD quality photography with a resolution of 1080p at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second, and supports HD quality photography with a resolution of 720p at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes in A/B/G/N/AC/6 frequencies and supports Dual-Band.
- The Realme 11 Pro 5G supports Bluetooth version 5.2 with A2DP, LE, AptX HD features.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the latest type C with support for the OTG feature to run any USB Driver on the phone.
- The Realme 11 Pro 5G supports the built-in fingerprint sensor under the screen and also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- The phone also supports sensors such as its support for the accelerometer, proximity, compass and gyroscope sensor for VR glasses.
- The battery is a lithium polymer size of 5000 mAh that supports 67W supercharge.
- The Realme 11 Pro 5G comes with Android 13 with the latest realme UI 4.0 interface.
- The realme 11 Pro 5G is available in black, green and gold.
Realme 11 Pro 5G Features
- Realme 11 Pro 5G supports NFC.
- A large battery of the best batteries of realme mobiles.
- AMOLED screen with very good resolution with a refresh rate of 120Hz .
- The external speakers come with stereo sound for a better audio experience.
- The phone’s camera, whether rear or front, gives a distinctive performance.
- Large hard and random memory is enough for all applications and files without a problem.
- Chic design as usual realme phones.
- Light software with strong mesh and fast footprint.
Disadvantages of Realme 11 Pro 5G
- Realme 11 Pro 5G does not support a dedicated wide-view camera.
- The 3.5mm jack for earphones is not supported.
- It does not support the possibility of installing a memory card.
- Not resistant to water and dust, unlike competitors.
Contents of the Realme 11 Pro mobile
- Realme 11 Pro .
- A screen that has already been placed.
- Charger head with a power of 67 watts.
- The USB cord comes from Type C.
- Back case to protect the phone.
- Instruction manual plus phone warranty.
- Metal pin .
realme 11 pro 5g price
- The price is about 11500 pounds for the 256GB version with 8GB RAM with an international warranty in Egypt.
- The price is around AED 1050 for the 256GB version with 8GB RAM in UAE.
- The price is about 1200 riyals for the 256GB version with 8GB RAM in Saudi Arabia.
Realme 11 Pro 5G Mobile Camera Resolution
|100 Mega Pixels (wide), f/1.8
|2 Mega Pixels (macro), f/2.4
|– 4K at 30 frames per second
– 1080p, 30/60/120 fps
– 720p 960 fps
– Electronic installer Gyro-EIS
|16 Megapixel, (wide), f/2.5 aperture
What are the networks and chips that are degraded I have a mobile realme 11 pro 5G
| • 3G networks up to 42MB
• 4G networks up to 800MB
• 5G networks up to 2.7GB
|SIM card type
|Number of slides