OPPO A17k 4 64 announced its new budget phone Oppo A17, which comes as a successor to the previous version of the Oppo A16, where the rear camera was developed to become 50 megapixels with a new and distinctive design while maintaining the same MediaTek processor Helio G35, so let’s get to know the full specifications of the Oppo A17k phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages and everything related to it from the capabilities and specifications through our distinguished site EgyUp is the best site to provide technical news Exclusively as soon as it is announced, all you have to do is continue reading to learn all the phone information and learn all the details related to it.
OPPO A17k 4 64 price in Egypt 2023
OPPO A17k 4 64 is the latest Oppo mobile with 3 GB RAM specifications that give you the ability to run an acceptable number of applications at the same time without problems of irritation or reloading, which is good for simple and medium use, in addition to the Oppo A17K rear camera with a mono-lens of 8 megapixels. The Oppo A17K screen is large 6.56 inches to give you a great view, and it also has a 5000 mAh battery that gives you great runtime. The OPPO A17K was announced in October 2022 and released in the Indian market in the same month, and it also features 64 GB of internal memory. The Oppo A17k was announced in October 2022. The phone comes with a 6.56-inch screen with a resolution of 720 × 1612p, the screen supports a refresh rate of 60 Hz and a touch response of 120 Hz. As for the performance of the Oppo A17k, it comes with a Mediatek MT6765 Helio G35 processor with a manufacturing accuracy of 12 nm and a PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor. The Oppo A17k comes with storage spaces and RAM, which are as follows: 64 GB with 3 GB RAM, the Oppo A17k is designed with a thickness of 8.3 mm, a weight of 189 grams, and dimensions of 164.2 mm for length and 75.6 mm for width, The screen gives you 269 pixels per inch. The Oppo A17k comes with Android 12 and a 5000mAh battery, non-removable.
Features of the OPPO A17k 4 64 mobile
- OPPO A17k 4 64 is a large screen in the form of a notch but has the flaw of its low resolution.
- The weight of the Oppo A17K is acceptable, so it is easy to carry and use with one hand.
- The battery holds up well during daily use.
- You can use two SIM cards and a memory card.
- A distinctive design from OPPO, and the materials on the back of the phone suggest that it is leather.
- New 20:9 display.
- Released with the latest Android version (12) and Color OS 12.1 user interface.
- It also supports a fingerprint sensor on the side of the mobile.
Mobile oppo OPPO A17k 4 64 specifications
- The OPPO A17k 4 64 mobile comes with the MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor, the four most powerful Cortex A53 at a frequency of 2.3 GHz, the processor manufacturing accuracy is 12 nm and the graphics processor is PowerVR GE8320
- The Oppo A17k comes with a 5-megapixel front camera
- The mobile comes with a 50 MP rear camera
- Phone Dimensions 164.2×75.6×8.3 mm
- The mobile comes with a weight of 189 grams
- The Oppo A17k supports a secondary microphone that blocks noise while using a mobile
- The mobile supports 2G and 3G networks and also supports 4G
- Oppo A17k supports 4K video shooting at 30 frames per second
- Mobile supports Wi-Fi with b/g/n frequency
- The 6.56-inch IPS LCD screen comes with a resolution of 720×1612 pixels in HD+ quality with a pixel density of 269 pixels per inch and 20:9 display dimensions
- The Oppo A17k mobile supports the use of a memory card to increase the space of the Webel
- The mobile comes with Bluetooth version five with phone support for A2DP and LE features.
- The mobile supports the fingerprint sensor and comes on the back of the phone and also supports the Face Unlock feature
- The mobile comes with a suitable battery, as the battery capacity is 5000 mAh, supporting charging with a power of 10 watts via a USB Type C port
- The Oppo A17k phone comes with Android 12 with the latest Oppo interface ColorOS 12.1
- The mobile is available in blue and black
- The mobile comes with a more than wonderful design and more than distinctive
- OPPO A17k 4 64 supports OTG.
- The mobile has multi-touch up to 16 million colors
- Mobile communication systems is a two-sim communication system of the nano-cm type
- External materials of polycarbonate plastic fully
Disadvantages of Mobile OPPO A17k 4 64
- Don’t expect impressive camera performance.
- HD+ screen instead of FHD+.
- The performance is not currently the strongest in its price category.
- The old USB port is the Micro USB.
- Slight improvement compared to the previous version of the Oppo A16.
- You will need a long time to charge the phone due to the low charging capacity.
- Does not support gyroscope sensor.
- The bottom edge of the screen is still large and unfortunately has not been reduced.
Contents of the box of mobile OPPO A17k 4 64
- Charger head
- USB cable
- Metal pin to extract mobile chips
- User Manual with Warranty Certificate
- Phone protection case
- The battery cannot be removed.
- MicroUSB port, not Type-C.
OPPO A17k 4 64 Mobile Screen
|Screen size||6.56 Inch|
|Screen size relative to kit||83.28%|
|Pixels density||269 ppi|
|Screen Technology||IPS LCD|
|Screen colors||16M colors|
|Screen protection||Panda Glass|
|Additional Features||600nits max brightness|
Oppo A17k Price
|Oppo A17K Price in Egypt||2599 Egyptian Pound|
|Oppo A17K Price in Saudi Arabia||479 S.R|
|Oppo A17K Price in UAE||469 درهم اماراتي|
|Morocco||1360 Moroccan Dirham|
|Libya||713 Libyan dinar|
|Sudan||6416 Sudanese Pound|